Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One day we'll have it all.....

Now don't get me wrong...I totally appreciate everything that we have here in our modest abode.  And I totally agree that the things in life that are important aren't really "things", but the people we love and experiences we have that make us who we are today.....

Now with that being said I really don't think it would hurt to have say...just a little... I dunno...a few things like this....
A little indoor swimming pool - complete with pool boy of course

And one would need to have someone to take care of the home

(You better believe that was a difficult family friendly "maid" google image search)

Definitely need a little help with the day to day things

I think I'll name him Mr. Dibbles

Wouldn't my life be so much easier with one of these.....

I actually feel the anxiety of visiting anyone along the 401 series highways slowly retreating...

And everyone knows the most beneficial addition to our home would be our own personal chef


I know dare to dream....dare to dream...

We are a very fortunate family - in a lot of ways

Here is one example of my reality that is better than all above

 Amish child labour...yes... that really is a push mower




Pride in workmanship

And his own way in getting the job done right


Yes,  that is the snow shovel....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

somewhere over the rainbow appears to be just up Richmond Street North!!

Love you guys and love your bloggin

Kat said...

That is some lawn mower!