Thursday, November 11, 2010

Super score at Goodwill book store!!

Wow.. I'm a poet and don't even know it...or maybe I'm just delirious because I still can't sleep....oh to fall asleep at a decent hour and to stay asleep... insomnia sucks man..

Anyhow... another great trip to the goodwill bookstore today.  The boy and I stopped there on the way to swimming and looky at what we got....(added a link to books under pictures if you want to know more about book)














So all 9 of these books for guess how much...come on guess...3 of them were hardcovers and all are in tip top shape....whatcha think....okay I'll tell ya...all these books for a mere $30.00.  I was at Chapters last weekend and bought only two books for 30 bucks.  Oh how I love the goodwill bookstore... if you have read any of these leave a comment and let me know what you thought...ok I'm gonna go and try to get to sleep again - I suppose I could read if I still can't get to sleep...wish me luck.
















No comments: