Monday, February 20, 2012

Weeeeerrrreeee Baaacckkkk!!!

Just when you thought it was safe to surf the net again...BAM! were back!! 

Tonight the boy asked me "whatever happened to that blog mumma?"  Well I really didn't know.....
I guess things got a bit crazy and then mumma went a bit crazy and now here we are. 

I asked if he wanted to resurrect the blog and he decided yes, after the "I dunno"... 

I asked what we should blog about and guess what he said....you know it's the boy...full of wit and wisdom...he responds with.. "I dunno". 

So we left it that he will think about something to blog about tomorrow and I will try to remember to blog about it...

So for now I leave you with your interest piqued and anxiously awaiting the return of the best thing on the internet....

No comments: